I got up just in time for breakfast, showered, and worked on my Economics paper.
After getting started on my paper, some of the girls and I went into Barcelona for a little shopping and dinner. I bought a beautiful watercolor of Port Vell, the harbor here in Barcelona. I can't wait to put it in my bathroom with my artwork from Seattle of the harbor and my Paris purchase of the Seine and it's riverboats.
Attempting new cuisine, we tried a Mexican restaurant called Rosa Negra. I must say that as a South Texas girl, I was disappointed, but I didn't go in with high hopes either. My shrimp, mushroom, and onion quesadillas were okay, nothing spectacular.
Katie and I bought a bottle of Vodka at the campus store, Spaniards not only allow alcohol on campus, but they make it as easy as possible to purchase, and headed back to my room to drink and chat with a few other girls. A beer girl under normal conditions, the vodka was not very nice to me, and I woke this morning with a dull headache. I'm missing my Miller Light.

No comments:
Post a Comment