
bust out those ruby slippers I'm coming home!
well, I'm already home, working, and having a ball, but sitting on my breezy back porch surrounded by fragrant jasmine and beautiful blooms has me thinking, there's no place like home.
In the past week and a half I have graduated from Texas A&M, eaten my weight in crawfish, moved my belongings across the state, interviewed for new job, started a new job, and managed to fit in a good four beach days.
I've been busy. and I've been incredibly happy.
I am now, for longer than a month, residing in the same county as my boyfriend. We have yet to live in the same zip code, but after almost two years of living 373 miles apart, I think we'll manage.
I have an awesome job with an amazing company. I'm the account services representative at MPC Studios, a marketing firm specializing in web development. It's an amazing opportunity and I am so excited to grow with this company.
I was made to love the ocean. I am a beach girl through and through. I love to be on the water, in the water, or just close enough to smell that beautiful sea breeze. Take me away from the water, and I'm grouchy. Four years in College Station was my limit. So to soothe my deprivation induced agitation, I managed to go to the beach four times in 7 days. All were different trips, one relaxing, one energetic, one spontaneous, and one adventurous.
One beach, four ways. there truly is no place like my home.

No comments:
Post a Comment